Fantastico Book : A Must Read

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
― George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons

Conversation start a must and when you read conversations are thoughtful. I would like to share some fantastico books that everyone must read in order to have an impact much more powerful than being ideal. Some of the books are from really diverse genres and if you prefer these you must surely be getting your hands on these.
  1. Stay Hugry Stay Foolish : This one is by Rashmi Bansal and she pens down some inspirational stories of 25 IIM graduates who starts a path of their own, they are risk-takers, lovely souls who want to bring about an active change and fight all odds with their own understanding rather than going with the rules set by society.
  2. The Power of the Sub concious Mind - By Dr. Joseph Murphy : I got this book when I was in college but could read it before I was in my final year due to some reason. But ever since I read it for the first time in the next four years I have read it again and again just to help myself engage in the power that the sub-conscious bestows on us. The immense logic that the writer pass o to the reader would hold you spell bound and you would want to believe in the writings and practice the same with your utmost concentration.
  3. Th Monk who sold his Ferrari : By Robin S Sharma, this one was gifted to me by my mother on my 17th Birthday and I could not help but read the book in on go. I still remember I did not ate dinner because I was so engrossed in the writing of this magnificent story- teller. Some beautiful teachings which you can practice in your daily life and help achieve your dreams. If you make following these in your routine I am sure anyone can hone their skills at the best level achievable. The principles are basic yet the story is engaging at some higher levels. 
  4. Guide to Indian Stock Market : By Jitendra Gala, one of the good investor advice could be found in this book. I did invest but with little understanding but I had this book in my kitty, I have achieved high scores with the reading of this book in a lot of my Finance exams. The style is simple yet enthralling, you will get a hang of how the markets function and what all instruments you can invest in. From equities, to debt, to futures and options you would find both short and long term instrument guide in this simple book for investors. 
Hope you liked the list of books penned down here. DO read one if you haven had the chance to gorge on these . Thanks, Take care folks !

I hope everyone that is reading this is having a really good day. And if you are not, just know that in every new minute that passes you have an opportunity to change that. - Gillian Anderson


This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This post is incomplete without your comment. I Would Love to Hear what You Think ! ✿

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...