Un Earthy Love

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 50; the fiftieth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. In association with ​Soulmates: Love without ownership by Vinit K Bansal. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton.

Courtesy : dailymail.co.uk


An underworld don, went for a drink at a bar. His eyes struck a beauty- She was a con whose next target was him.
A week later they bumped into each other, is this the start of lovestory or a planned expedition ?
They are a married couple in God books.




The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton. Participation Count: XX

9 comments :

  1. How are you Tanya... I hope you had a lovely holidays ♡ I wish for you to have a wonderful New Year with much joy and happiness xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya :)

    I am here after a long time! I am glad to see you participating.
    I feel like reading for of this 55fiction :)
    I wish there was more to it..and some details.. All the best for BAT50. :-)

    Regards,
    Megha

    ReplyDelete
  3. soulmates of a different kind, nice story

    My Blogaton#50 post Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could read more...Tanya you have left us hungry for more... great work!

    Regards,
    Khushboo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thankyou so much dear. :) I will try to give an elaborate touch soon

      Delete
  5. I wished this could be a detailed story in its kind, its so catchy, !
    best of luck:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aishwarya, I will try and pen down a similar story soon :)

      Delete
  6. Ouch! were they really soul mate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i Guess so, they were destined to meet :)

      Delete

This post is incomplete without your comment. I Would Love to Hear what You Think ! ✿

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...