One of the Best Experience !

Last week I had a two day tour towards Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The land of Mr. Modi :) I must say it was one of the best experience of my life so far. The state is beautified by lush greenery & clean roads ;) Humble people, weather you talk to a localite or a police official, they would talk to you so very politely.

Actually the trip was planned because I had an interview in "School Of Petroleum Management" , Gandhinagar.  I am glad I took the opportunity and had a chance visit. Everyone from the maid to the security guard to the seniors & the faculty were so very decent. I have had so many visits to some top institutes during the last one month but did not find such repo anywhere , maybe hospitality runs in the people of Gujarat. :D 








The Interview & Group Discussion went fine, keeping my fingers crossed to be a part of the state and SPM for the next 2 years :) Hope I get that & the hard work pays off !! 

Take care Folks !

P.S: Sorry , I am posting something after a long time, was really very busy ! You know the reason now :)


16 comments :

  1. Good luck Tanya! Wow Guj looks so clean n peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks a lot for the wishes Megha !

      Delete
  2. The pictures are really nice and all the best, Tanya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anisha ! How are you buddy ?

      Delete
  3. Hey best wishes:) The place looks really clean and well managed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah It was :) Thanks for dropping by dear, your wishes mean a lot ! :) Take care !

      Delete
  4. Best of luck :)
    The campus area is really very beautiful,nice clicks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Tanya..I am really waiting for more posts from you. All the best for your Admissions.
    I have nominated you for Liebster Award on my blog. Please accept award if you get some free time

    Good Luck again.

    Janika
    http://crazysketchbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to know you had a great trip! :)
    Beautiful clicks dear. My best wishes to you buddy. Everything will go in your favor:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the best buddy ... May your wishes come true :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds great! Beautiful pictures. :)
    It always feels great if you have decent people around. I hope you get selected! All the best! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck! :) ....I have been to Ahmedabad , the people and the city are good

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey! how are U? Never visited land of Mr Modi's land :) Would like to visit Rann of Kutch once.

    Regards,
    Jahid
    Flashbacks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! I am so envious. Good luck to you. Am a new follower of your blog. It's great!
    Liz
    http://liz-makes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

This post is incomplete without your comment. I Would Love to Hear what You Think ! ✿

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...