The Lunatic Writer

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 34; the thirty-fourth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton. The theme for the month is "Of-Course, I'm insane"


Courtesy : openmybook.net


Every time I wrote leaving the homework behind
They scolded & made remarks, saying that I would suffer
"Writing has no future & you have neither the competence nor a chance to succeed" it said...

How do I tell them, that it's a passion deep down
and it's not for a future its just an art full of compassion
I wish they understood and made me pursue the intense emotions in writing

I crossed high school with flying colors
and asked them again, can I have a part time journey through the sacred cause
"Writing as I said, my dreams were thumped down once again"
I entered the second phase, just in hope that the insanity transformed into a holistic task

Made me write as a novice, my hands still trembled when I got discouraged again
I once again lost the desire to continue with the shining armor , the pen in hand
Found an inspiration in the path & made the dream re-live with his context
I made & published works here & there
Praises came my way with open arms,
Welcoming my dreams & madness, they loved me now

Of- course I'm Insane, but they all love me for my insanity :)
Writing with every breathe, is what I love
Picturing thoughts with my armor is what my soul deserve


P.S: A dream yet to come true, they say, dreaming with open eyes help you achieve every thing. This poem is half-my-journey in the crazy, lunatic world of writing. I was discouraged at first but I see myself as a cool & published (maybe a bestseller) writer one day. Maybe 40 years from where I am today, but still I would achieve it one day , no matter how strong the aversions I have to face.... 




The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton. Introduced By: Simran, Participation Count: 01

39 comments :

  1. Hai Tanya...Dream without limit &fear...keep writing & improving dats the only way to be a writer...my passion is also to write... best wishes...GOD LOVE U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your wishes Adhi :) So sweet of you ! Yeah, I would fight till the last. :) Thanks once again! Take care friend, keep visiting !

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much little princess. Glad you liked it dear :)

      Delete
  3. Such a nice autobiographical poem Tanya ... you have pursued your journey in the world of writing with so much faith and dedication ... keep on scribbling and you will soon be among the Stars :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good to have your wishes buddy, so glad you liked it :) Take care!

      Delete
  4. Exquisite!Writing is a wonderful way to express thoughts and ideas with others. And you write with amazing compassion...keep writing!! More power to your pen!!!
    ATB for BAT~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you much Panchali Mam, so happy to have you here always. Thanks for the wishes Mam. :)

      Delete
  5. oh very beautifully penned . . keep chasing your passion ! would love to read more of you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much for dropping by Maliny. Glad you like it dear :)

      Delete
  6. Very well written :) There are 2 things in life.. One is the ambition and other is passion.. Never leave behind any of the two for the other... Maintain both your aim and passion...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for dropping by Harikrishna :) I would remember your words :D Take care, thanks !

      Delete
  7. that's my dream too. so i shall pray this insane passionate dream that we share does come true. nicely penned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ! That's cool, yeah I wish the dream com truw for both of us. Thanks for dropping by Leo :)

      Delete
  8. beautifully written Tanya... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to "Coveted Dreams" CYNOSURE. Glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  9. Awesome poem Tanya,
    all the best gal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot manNmind dear :) I heartily accept your good wishes friend :)

      Delete
  10. You are already half way through to be a good writer. All the very best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice of you to say that Neeta. Welcome aboard... :) Take care !

      Delete
  11. I think it is this insanity that makes writer different from others. The way things are seen, reality blended in fiction, emotions and feelings expressed in words, no doubt writers can do it all with ease! Yet they are seen as lunatic. I agree with your words, the world doesn't understand the dreams, esp of a writer. I hope your dreams come true soon, and we get to read your published work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for such an insightful comment dear dream gal :) Yeah , the world refuses the insanity involved in writing, that mostly happens at an initial stage. I have got past the phase luckily :D Thanks for visiting dear! I wish the day comes coon ;)
      Keep visiting !! :)

      Delete
  12. Straight from the heart! Can relate to every word as is similar to my journey in the writing space. Though am still a novice but hopefull of appreciation.

    Anyways, ATB for BAT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a great complement. Glad you could relate to it friend... All the very best for your writings as well ! Take care keep visiting :)

      Delete
  13. Hi friend, I'm Hosting a contest on 55 Fiction It would be really interesting. Check it out Here "Best 55 Fictionist"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh !! That's such a great idea Sasikumar, I would surely participate, thanks for letting me know friend :)

      Delete
  14. Keeping up passion is one of the most important things towards achieving goals :) I wish you all the best to become a best-seller! Nice poem :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome here Rajkiran. Thanks, a lot for your wishes friend, hope so... :) Glad you liked it! Take care, keep visiting.

      Delete
  15. Lovely poem, emotions well conveyed. Very inspiring post :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome here Ansh! Glad you liked it :) Thanks for visiting !!

      Delete
  16. Is is autobiographical? Good poem, liked it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah kind off :) But, I altered some bits to make it somewhat gloomy :) Glad you liked it Aativas. :) Thanks, keep visiting :)

      Delete
  17. interesting ....and liked it very much....
    on can not let go one's passion just like that...:)keep writing and smiling:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Chetan. Dreams & heart-felt desires if left before completion, then it was not worth dreaming in the first place. Glad you liked it, thanks a lot ! Keep visiting & giving your valuable insights :)

      Delete
  18. Keep writing ... Dreams will surely bubble out of the rim and become a reality one day ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for those generous words Sir. Its a delight to get wishes from awesome writers like you :) Thanks a lot !

      Delete
  19. Beautiful, Tanya! It poured straight from your heart. What is greater in working life than doing what you love as a profession. At times, it will be hard and you feel like quitting but your passion will not allow you to do so. I wish I could be in this group of people who enjoy their work. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete

This post is incomplete without your comment. I Would Love to Hear what You Think ! ✿

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...