Some Lines to my little Bro...

A letter of sort for my little , angelic, mischievous, overly naughty cousin wo turned 10 this November. This one is for you Aditya :)


My notorious little bro
I wish all my wisdom to and fro
I pray for you being a awesome human one day                              
keep the innocence with you forever and never stray

Life is a all beautiful and filthy at times
just be aware of hard rocks and crimes
Beware of people who might put you in distress
and laugh behind your back when see that you are blessed

You are a grown up dude now
don't crib & fuss to make your parents disavow
They love you even more than any one can ever do
crave for more toys but never let the rhythm go

Life is like chocolate, it will melt away anyway
just seek out for moments to enjoy many break away            
watch out for your strengths and respect those flaws
because you are a human after all
                                                                                                                           
I know you like chocolates and candies too much
just stay away and don't crunch them too much
Respect your elders and love your little sis
she loves you the most and expects the same from you with a kiss




Too many lessons for my little friend
I know you are a smart boy who can differ between devil & angel         




This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda

24 comments :

  1. Wonder full poem. Wishes to your little brother.
    Cheers
    Himanshu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Welcome here Ashwin, thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Ooo! Interesting :) .... Your poems have the feel good factor. It stand outs because you don't attempt fancy words to describe little emotions. People forget that little emotions should be expressed with little complications. You stand out from those bunch of people. That makes you special. Embrace this specialty of yours and never let go in an attempt to what most people often refer to "Grow up" ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was such an insightful comment buddy :) You relieved my mind which wanted to use all those fancy words, but my heart did not allowed :D ;) I am glad you find my writings special. You made my day :)

      Delete
  4. lovely poem.. full of life and energy ..
    all the wishes for your bro..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to "Coveted Dreams" Aswathy. Thanks for liking the poem :) Keep visiting :) Take care !

      Delete
  5. Oh, lovely lines, Tanya! You surely put your heart and soul onto the page, my dear! Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Panchali Mam. So good to see you comment again :) When you liked it, it means a lot mam :) Thanks a lot !

      Delete
  6. nice piece :). Happy birthday to your bro!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear :) He says "Thanks" for these lovely wishes :)

      Delete
  7. Beautiful poem ... you have reflected the love and care wonderfully ... perfect letter :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Glad to have you Greeny :) Thanks for liking my lines :) My Perfect Poet :)

      Delete
  8. Hey Tanya !!! Read you after a long time !!! Must say A wonderful Poem !!! Keep Blogging and i will try the same(hehe) !!! Bye !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Himanshu. After so long. Good to see you again. Where have you been? Thanks for liking, keep visiting :)

      Delete
  9. Such a sweet poem for the little one, the message is clearly conveyed. I like the rhyming too. "Life is like chocolate, it will melt away anyway" - I love this line and the message behind it. Very well written, Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for pointing the line Zunnur, I liked that one the most :D Thanks for reading, glad you liked it friend :)

      Delete
  10. Wonderful present to your brother.. Such a wonderful piece :) Loved it.. Convey my wishes to your bro...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ! Sure friend :) Thanks so much for reading it :D

      Delete
  11. That's a very sweet poem. I don't know if Aditya could understand the deep meanings behind it but he will be a very proud brother once he will grow up and read this poem again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :) So sweet of you, :) Yeah I guess he's just a busy little chap, to far to understand life, I have given two copies of the same poem, one to his mother & one to his little sis. :) I wish he understands life as it takes him, :) accepting untouched moments on his own :) Thanks for dropping by Prasoon :D

      Delete

This post is incomplete without your comment. I Would Love to Hear what You Think ! ✿

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...