RESULTS !!

The voting session was quite hectic & confusing for all of us I guess because all the entries were fabulous. :D But, since it's a game we have to chose one for the sake of it :)
Ok, without further ado I would like to announce the winners of Word-o-logy Wednesday now:



Submitter
Who Voted!
Number of Votes!
Ani
Rachit, Satish, Simran
3
Krincess Carl
Always Unlucky, Sravant
2
Simran
Madhavi, Faye Balabat
2
Tanya
Mishti, Sangeet
2
Panchali Mam
Gunjan Sinha, Tanya
2
Renu Sethi
Ashwini
1
Ashna Banga
The Little Princess
1
Swarnali
Green Speck
1
Ashitha
Raven
1
Ashwini
Prateek
1
manaNmind
Ani
1
Always Unlucky
Renu
1
Rachit
Ashna Banga
1


So, according to the number of votes received i.e 19, We have ANI as the Master Word-o-logist & Krincess Carl as the Excellence Word-o-logist, i.e as the VETO holder I vote for her to be the second winner.
All the entries were amazing but we have to choose two in order to hold our winners. I hope you all enjoyed the game, I had fun hosting it.

BADGES:
The winners can collect there badges from below. I am glad you people liked the game because I got lovely message through mail from most of you. I truly respect the suggestions I received as well. Have fun. happy Blogging! Take care.

#1 Master: Ani













  
#2 Excellence: Krincess Carl

I would have loved to host more of word-o-logy wednesday so I have made a new blog here WORD-O-Logy Wednesday but due to time constraints & other commitments I am unable to do so.... Thanks a lot for the support you all provided for this event ! Take care !


21 comments :

  1. Congrats to the winners...looking forward to the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hearty Congrats to the Winners :D
    Excited for the upcoming challenges :) :)

    Tani, I must appreciate the way you are hosting the game! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my dear Simran, but there would be no events in this regard now. I have other commitments & won't be getting time for all this, take care dear !

      Delete
  3. nice work done and it is good to see to have no votes,sarcastically .
    Keep it up and well done .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Hii! Gunjan, yeah it's fine even if you have no votes. Every entry was so wonderful that it was really difficult for people to vote. I got mails suggesting that they have chosen 3 entries but are in a dilemma to zero on one of them. :D Take care friend !

      Delete
  4. I won???!!!! :o
    Wow! Thanks a lot lovely people :)
    Thankyou Tanya for hosting this.I met couple of new friends including you due to this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Dear Ani, congratulations !You can collect the Master Word-o-logist badge from the post. I made lovely friends like you too :D Take care. Happy Blogging !

      Delete
    2. Congrats Ani..... :) just visited your blog and posted a comment...

      Delete
  5. Congratulations to Ani and Krincess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Ani, great event, met so many new friends
    Thanks Tanya...

    Congratulations Ani :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pleasure is mine dear. I think I am successful at hosting the blog party meant for bloggers to discover new blog make friends & find new writing styles too. Take care ! Happy Blogging!

      Delete
  7. Awww..I missed the voting part, Tanya:(((
    But, it was fun playing word-o-logy!! I am ready for the next round :D
    Thanks for the vote, Tanya and Gunjan...

    Congratulations to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mailed you in this regard Mam, it's fine but It would have been great to know your vote :) I thank you on behalf of the Winners! I am afraid there won't be another round Mam! Take care!

      Delete
  8. Loved playing this! Looking forward for more Tanya! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yey! Thanks, Tanya. I'm so proud of you. You made the blogging community so fun and interactive. Thanks to those who voted for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Krincess...Congrats on Excellence award....You have a good blog BTW... :)

      Delete
    2. Ohh dear Krincess, I am so happy that you liked the event so much dear. I am glad I had a chance to vote for you :) Take care!

      Delete
  10. Many congrats to those who won, and best wishes to those who tried, best of luck in the future :)

    ReplyDelete

This post is incomplete without your comment. I Would Love to Hear what You Think ! ✿

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...