Perfect Memories

This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda

Not just any moments, they have been all perfect for me. We grow up, and photographs acts as reminiscences of the past. The treasured people standing in support, every time I stumble, every time I am sad, every time I need someone for holding me & saying "All would be fine my dear". My lovely mother & super cute little bro have always been pillars of strength. I have found immense joys in my mother lap and love filled with possessiveness in my brothers presence. He always behaved as if he's the elder one, caring for me, fighting & understanding at the same time. My competitor & my best friend he has been with me whenever I needed him. 
The picture exemplifies the bond we all share as a family, its his first Rakhi & he was an adorable kid now a grown up guy of 20. I still miss his chitter-chatter & constant nagging, which he did to ensure that I laugh at his jokes & then we ended up fighting :). For the past 2 years he's living in the college hostel to pursue his engineering degree & I miss him each day, mostly when my exams are going on because I have vivid memories of him cracking rustic incidences of fooling around in school, all discussing when we were made to study in those December nights. He use to narrate his acts of bravery whether, a fighting spree or discussing how he fooled the class teacher to bunk the lectures. I remember every little detail he used to discuss, telling me about his girlfriends & making me keep the secrets, I wonder if the time would ever come back!

“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away”

This was one such moments as we got the picture framed to honor the living room with the aura it bestows on the life of us four. My parents had always made us share everything with them whether its about a dilemma or a little secret which is running the hell out of us. We have always been a happy family (touch wood) and the "Splendid 4" as we call it is a bunch of 4 darlings who are one & share the strongest bond there ever was. I have confined my true self with my best friend & she's my lovely mum, the all so vivacious & gorgeous, sweetness at its best, she's the one who taught me to respect little things in life, making me understand what love really was. If I am able to truly love my life partner its because she's the one who exemplified what's being a perfect wife was, a perfect mother in every way. I wish I could ever be close to 1% my mother is my life would be blessed. A personality so divine & shining all bright, she never really cares for herself but is just busy making people around her happy. I am proud of my father for falling in love with such a cute angel because that made both of us (me & my brother) destined to have such a soulfully rich & beautiful family. :) Thanks a lot you two & my father (not in the pic).

I was just 5 & he was 1, waiting to get the rakhi tied to his fist my mother was holding the little, cutest kid I have ever seen, my little bro. Every Rakhi I make it a point to see this pic with my little bro so as to to re-kindle the bond as brother & sister we share.


My Cuties...



This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda

12 comments :

  1. This was so sweet. The bonds with our parents and siblings are always so special :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Greeny. Yes this is the loveliest bond, God has fixed & make us give our love to the best people & calling them our own :)

      Delete
  2. This is really sweet Tani, This post defines you completely, a sweet and lovely girl who truly adorns her family :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks Aayu dear, families are so adorable so we can't help but shower our love to the people who made our life so lovely. Isn't it?

      Delete
    2. Completely agree with you Tani...they give us more than we deserve... A family full of people who love you like anything is the second name of heaven... :)

      I am so touched and glad to read your comment on my post... Its really a pleasure to know you and to call you my dear friend... Lots of Hugs and Love to you Tani :)

      Delete
  3. Nice one .. depicting the importance of bonds we share with our family :)

    Also catch out my enrty
    http://ankitmahato.blogspot.in/2012/11/strolling-down-memory-lane.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to "Coveted Dreams", glad you liked the post. :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely....innocent memories make the heart so warm :) Is that you, Tanya. Schweeeet...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Ma'am, no that my little bro Ma'am :)

      Delete
  5. After all family is everything! After a long day, we want to go to our loved ones.
    Sweet post :)

    & Thanks for liking our page 'Bite chocolates'
    http://www.facebook.com/biteofhappiness
    http://myworld.ebay.in/chocofav/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

    ReplyDelete

This post is incomplete without your comment. I Would Love to Hear what You Think ! ✿

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...