Love is When "..."



Love is when
you look me in the eye and
express it's because of me your world goes round

Love is when
you go out of the way
just to make me comfortable

Love is when
you play with my hairs and
say you are the prettiest girl I have ever seen

Love is when
you be my strength in hard times
every time and not some time ;)

Love is when
you know the times are rough and
still make me sway in times tough

Love is when
nobody seems to help
yet with all your might you keep the boat rolling

Love is when
you hold my hand and confess
that we share the strongest bonds no one can share

Love is when
things are not that bright yet we seem so right
together not letting each other go

Love is when
I miss you like hell and
know my heart will swell in lovely moments of lost time

Love is when
with all your love
you burst the stress and say "Be my wife forever"

21 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Saksi, Wish you a very happy diwali dear :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Tonnomura. Glad you liked it dear :)

      Delete
  3. Very lovely Tani Dear.. It makes me feel like Love is actually in the air.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Love is always in the air angel" :P ;) Glad you liked the poem dear, I thought every body would think what a crap. Thanks a lot my friend :)

      Delete
  4. Those are some amazing lines, Tanya...love is truly all about those small things that make you feel the most treasured person in the world.
    A very happy Diwali to you and your family :)
    Love from
    Dreams n Drama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish you & your family a very happy diwali Swarnali :) Glad you agree with the thoughts dear! Take care, have a blast :)

      Delete
  5. These are so cutely romantic ... The last one is just too good ... love is a special feeling indeed ... it brings you closer to the world, as you start relishing each moment of your life ... thanks for sharing.

    Have a great love filled Diwali :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh glad you liked it Mr. Greeny :D I totally agree with every word you said, love is a lovely feeling, to be loved is lovely, being in love is lovelier that anything else :) Wish you & your family a very happy & prosperous Diwali :) Take care!

      Delete
  6. Love is when
    Its only about U and Ur Loved one..

    very nice composition... Its love-ly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! It's all about the two people deeply in love. Thanks a lot for sharing that wonderful statement :) I am glad you like it dear :)

      Delete
  7. superb..n simplicity jst flowing out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Priya, I am glad you liked the lines :D Take care dear !

      Delete
  8. Love is when
    you wrote such a lovely composition
    From Men will be men

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot friend :) I read the article, hilarious one!

      Delete

This post is incomplete without your comment. I Would Love to Hear what You Think ! ✿

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...