It Creeps In & Stays : Part II

                                 The Story is published at yourstoryclub.com by me. Click here
                                                     
                                                                       Previous Part

Tears of joy laden with contentment flowed down the lady's eye. She was happy she made the right choice in fleeing with her husband.

"What happened next, Grandma?" Nandini asked restlessly, winging her imaginative mind to all possibilities.

"We packed all our belongings, as much as we could and was out! Into the world to realize our dreams with the person who was my companion & belief."

"We took the very first train to Banaras & when we reached there, your grandpa's old friend was waiting for us, his name was Vishnu, he was a very helpful lad, tried helping us with everything- from finding a suitable house to making us feel at home to the new surroundings", 
"Life was a bit fast paced here in Banaras compared to the weary & old outlook we had in the village. Your Grandpa got a job as a tutor & earned just enough to meet our needs. We were a happy couple, we laughed, studied together, went to watch movies on every second Sunday & shared every bit of ecstasy our heart wandered in..."
"The year passed in a jiffy. My board result was due in a week's time & I was nervous like hell. To my surprise I got to know I was expecting at that time. I did not reveal this to your Grandpa & wanted to startle him with the news & my results next week. " Grandma rose again & went to the window, touching the rose petals she said "Your grandpa showered me with his love when the result came, I still don't know whether it was the news or the result that made him laugh so much that day, he was delightfully crazy & was happy beyond anything"

"I talked to my mother on phone ,the very first time after being in Banaras, she was joyous & began questioning me profusely, about how was I, how was everything going & making me realize how much I missed her, the same way she did..."

"That's all my dear, the tale of love your grandparents shared & I suppose any one in love would have felt the same emotions I did, so I can tell you happily that I loved just one man in my entire life & that was Your Granpa...."

"It's quite late now Nandini, you go to bed now..." 
"Grandma, I want to confess something" Nandini mumbled

"What is it my dear?" Grandma asked in a hush tone


"I am in love"  with this, they hugged each other & the tale continued. But it was delivered from from the listener to the previous speaker now :)
Such are life Dearies...

Hope you enjoyed it.... 

Image Source: inmagine.com

36 comments :

  1. Nicely ended Tanya! Loved it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for reading Rachit! Glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  2. It was a very beautiful story. Enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to "Coveted Dreams" Abhinav. Thank you for reading the story, glad you liked it :) Take care!

      Delete
  3. A sweet ending Tanya ... this really rose your story to a great height, like so many immortal love tales ... For a moment I was speechless .... The final hug really made the words golden ... One of the best love stories I have read ... This was really different, absolutely unexpected ... Please give us some more such beautiful stories .... Please :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Greeny I am so glad you liked it, super cool. You made my effort payed off. So, lovely to hear that you liked it so much friend. Oh! I loved that please, I am flattered! SO nice of you to say that... Thanks a ton, you made my day so lovely with these statements :) Take care! Keep reading & writing your valuable insights about the writings :)

      Delete
  4. that was alovely story Tanya..loved it! very well narrated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading the story, little princess. Glad you liked it. :)

      Delete
  5. absolutely adorable, may all love stories end on such note!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Meenakshi, glad you liked the ending :)

      Delete
  6. Cute ending! And a very nice story too (I love happy endings, and happy stories!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Me too, I love happy endings. Thanks, a lot for reading Ashna :) Take care!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Welcome to "Coveted Dreams" Deepak, thanks for reading. Keep Visiting :D

      Delete
  8. Nice story,,,liked the happy endings.And the flow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Thanks a lot Gunjan. Glad you liked it :D

      Delete
  9. Probably my shortest comment. BUt I've got nothing better to say than - "CHILLS"....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for feeling the story so deeply Samik. Keep Reading buddy :)

      Delete
  10. Lubly...especially the way the story concluded. Awesome!
    The story, a very simple one, has so gently been treated to evoke a keen interest in the reader. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Mam thank you so much, words from you mean a lot to aspiring writers like me. I am happy that you loved the way I framed it. Thanks a ton :)

      Delete
  11. This was really nice, i like how in the end you sort of closed the story like a circle, a circle of love. It also sounded very much real i was surprised to hear it is completly fictional!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So lovely of you to say that, hope it was gripping enough & you could relate to the story-line. Thanks, a ton dear. Take care!

      Delete
  12. Lovely! Really nice. I sat smiling to myself and caught myself wishing to be part of that family. Very entertaining. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am delighted that you find the story entertaining. Oh! You loved the family so much, that's cool :) Thanks a lot Anders :)

      Delete
  13. Ah..well.. Love the ending, it was perfect!! Story was crisp and neatly narrated.. Good job buddy :) Looking forward to more from you .... And please share some ideas.. Im short on ideas :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! You liked the ideas so much? Thanks a lot Prasoon that really lifted up my mood :) WOuld write more soon buddy!

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. Welcome to "Coveted Dreams" Kapil. Glad you found the story touching, hope you were able to relate to it :)

      Delete
  15. बहोत बार ऐसा होता की कोई लेखक कहानी तो बहोत ही मजेदार, और रोचक तरीके से सुरु करता है मगर ख़तम करते करते अपनी ले खो देता है मुजे इस बार यही डर सता रहा था की कही आपकी कहानी भी खो न जाये आखिर में एक बेहतरीन कहानी पढ़ने मिली है, दूसरा भाग पहले से बेहतर है, धन्यवाद्
    Mondy again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jii aisa hota toh hai n I am trying my level best that I learn how to make a perfect ending... I am happy to have a suggestion from you. Please be patient & keep reading I am trying with all my heart & soul to improve Sir...

      Delete
  16. WOW.... Simply WOW... One word WOW... O my goodness... I was feeling everything you wrote up there... This is seriously a WOW... LOVED IT SO MUCH... God bless you Tani dear.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh WOW such a lovely comment from a lovely girl. My heart will treasure this comment you know... Thanks a lot for liking & glad it made you deliver the word WOW so many times... Take care dear Ayushi!

      Delete
  17. I can relate.. coz am 4m banaras too :)

    Lovely story. A Leibster!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aman, for reading the story :) Oh ! Cool so you are from Banaras. :) Glad you liked it. What does a liebster mean? Do you like it, that's why you said it ???

      Delete

This post is incomplete without your comment. I Would Love to Hear what You Think ! ✿

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...