Festive Styling with Shopper's Stop

                                                      Vote for The Post HERE


Femininity and elegance are synonyms with sophistication and my choice is no different. This festive season in my shopping cart are items from the chic, stylish & suave fashion store "Shopper's Stop". I have always loved the designs, which seems to personify styling & take it to the next level.

So, here I am with my pics for this Diwali & Bhaiya Dooj, there were doubts involved among the umpteen choices & it was really difficult to choose one outfit from the Shopper's Stop wardrobe ;) But, since I have to make a definite choice which reflects my personality accentuating the festive mood here's my take.



1.Kashish Printed Crepe Jacquard Saree: The Saree redefines femininity at its best, with a fully printed this is neither too heavy yet blends very well with the festive mood. Priced at Rs.1599 this is worth every penny.

2. Infinity Earring : The color, designs goes well with the ethnic Saree & accentuates the overall look. The rubies are beautifully carved in a cufflink manner & any one wearing it would look pretty as an angel :). 

3. Infinity Necklace: The earrings & necklace are not part of a set yet they resemble in a lovely way blending wonderfully with the Saree print. 

4. Pepper Sandals: Not too high, it goes nicely with the saree making one to look a lady with dignity. Medium Sized heels are a must with a Saree to make to walk in the feminine way.  

5. Infinity Bracelet: Its ain't bulky & just a carving on the hand, such elegance would enhance the feel, keeping it simple with a dimple :)


That's my pick in flow with the festivities we eagerly wait all year long. WHat's your pick?
Source: http://www.shoppersstop.com

P.S: This post is a part of the "The Perfect festive Look" an initiative sponsored by Shopper's Stop at indiblogger. Take part to know more...


18 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your wishes Amrit, I am glad you dropped by :)

      Delete
  2. Wow those are fabulous! I love that Saree it's so elegant and beautiful! nice picks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks a lot for liking the pick dear! :) I am glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  3. I loved the look you created, Tanya. Very apt for the festivity mood...all decked up and glam :) good Luck with the contest. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Swarnali, I am happy that you liked it :D

      Delete
  4. Great combination makes a perfect look...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the overall look Manjulika :)

      Delete
  5. well picked tanya - awesome look created

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good selection. All the best for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple and sweet look Tanya! :)
    All the best for the contest :)

    ReplyDelete

This post is incomplete without your comment. I Would Love to Hear what You Think ! ✿

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...