Solace - Letters In Desperation !

Courtesy
It might not help you, but whenever I am in a delusion of sorts I find solace in writing stuff in my Diary (her name is Jargon, read understanding my language- all that Hi-Fi) :)

So here I am with my letters in desperation. These are addressed to a whole range of problems or happenings which I treasure the most in my life!
Very personal they are!! ;)


Dear Money
I don't want to blame you but it seems that you are not liking it in here, I mean the space in my wallet & piggy-bank reflects to be minute in terms of your needs. I would request you that kindly stay where I keep you, you either run away to the Flipkart delivery guy or the the sales girls at the mall. I know You are tempted at the very sight of those books & tees but it would be nice if you take some time out in my wallet. I wish you come back soon at the start of the next month!



Dear CAT*
My Avatar at pagalguy.com
I have been preparing for this really interesting exam, just want to kill you this time. (Killing the CAT, means cracking the hell out of it). I wish I crack the maniacs in those 2 hours & come out victoriously. I just want to  hold being a calm & composed soul. All these past few months have been nightmares. Burning the midnight oil, seeking problems over the internet, helping out fellows with their prep. I learned quite a lot, more so it helped me become half- a -manager in some ideologies. :)
I just pray that I get through this time. Wishing myself much needed luck, thanks for teaching me things I never knew existed. Just wait, I am gonna be my best !

Coutesy

Dear  Blog
I am spending a lot of time in you. Please be Happy,  as you are the very reason that I am cheerful in difficult situations! I think I have become quite addicted to you now. Every day as soon as I wake up I check for reader comments & our efforts are paying off really well. You seem to be in a joyful mood as the Follower list reached the 71 mark(we both never expected this to happen). There's a strategy we need to plan, just a simple gesture. Write & Be Happy. I know I am short of ideas these days but I promise once I finish killing the CAT, I would spend quality time with you :) Cheers to You, Cheers to Blogging. 
My Strategy: "Write & Be happy, do not worry about the followers as I am doing right now". Readers It makes my day when you try & follow me. I am really happy at the strikings on the meter. 

Dear Readers (The best is reserved for the last as they say) /please
Thanks a lot for your support, you comments are words that I treasure the most. You are the real judges, I love it when you suggest something, it helps me improve. I love it when you spend time reading my posts & write those heartfelt comments. I look forward to gestures when you unite at my very space, I love to share this space with you. Hope we stay like this forever. I wish that I write content that inspires you & come back to get more through my heart all written with honesty just for your sake. :) Take care folks!


With Lots of Love & expectations
Tanya

I hope I didn't miss out mentioning anything!
* For those of you who don't know what CAT is all about, It's one of the most difficult entrance exams for selections to the sacred IIM's & the famous B-Schools in India :) 

40 comments :

  1. Hey Tanya!

    I too appeared for CAT last week. Although, mine was just for the sake of it as I have plans to go ahead for masters, but still I loved the overall experience!

    I love the way you candidly sew a flow in your thoughts and transcribe them. All the very best. I'm sure you'll do great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Leonardo, I am happy that you like the flow. :) Thanks for the wishes & all the best for your Maters :)

      Delete
  2. crack it gurl...rock the cat!! all the best, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Panchali Mam.I am glad you came, it's so lovely to hear from you & seek your blessings. :)

      Delete
  3. All the best Tanya for the exam.... My husband and I both prepared, only he got through. But I totally remember burning the midnight oil :).
    I hope u do well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your wishes dear Khushbu. I hope that I get through ! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi! Lovely post. I loved that part about money running away to the Flipkart delivery guy and to those salesgirls. ;)
    All the best for your CAT exam! And thanks for dropping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to Coveted Dreams Ashna. I am happy that you liked the post. Thanks for paying a visit dear. take care!

      Delete
  5. Some thought provoking letters, these.
    Well, best wishes and good luck for the battle against CAT, may you come out with flying colors. Why don't you write a post on the exam-day experience. The sweaty hands and anxiousness, all of it.
    Keep posting :)

    Regards

    Jay
    http://road-to-sanitarium.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh that's a great idea but maybe other readers won't be interested to read the experience :) hehe will try & add a small post about the D- day. Thanks for your wishes Jay!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for dropping by & wishing me for the exam :) Take care dear Natasha!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for dropping by. Keep visiting!

      Delete
  8. Keep blogging!!
    Have fun!
    Life will take care of itself!! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you magiceye :) Happy Blogging !

      Delete
  9. Tanya.. :) Such a lovely post..It is such a sweet of way of talking to your Diary :) ..and I like visiting your space again :)
    Happy Blogging..and All the best for CAT :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh thanks for such a beautiful message there Megha :). So nice of you to say that dear. Thanks for your wishes!

      Delete
  10. all the best for CAT.. not sure of the new pattern of the exam but the one i gave was easier..

    Keep Blogging.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I see when was your CAT? I had my exam today, it was a tougher side, see what happens, thanks for your wishes :)

      Delete
  11. Your blog is very beautiful, the style is very cool! See the things that I think is very interested in oh, thank you for sharing! if you have time welcome to our site:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comments about my blog Doc :) Really appreciate that you liked the feel & the post as well. Your site about Sita Hospital is really informative. I have bookmarked it for future references. :)

      Delete
  12. "Dear tanya" now your bounce back with the bang, "Dear Blog" this chapter telling me my story also. From Harry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy that you liked it Mr Lucky! Thanks for the lovely comment friend :) Take care!

      Delete
  13. Enjoyed your post idea. Writing not only liberates but, as I am sure you must have experienced, puts issues in perspective. Keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sir, Welcome to "Coveted Dreams", yeah writing truly liberates ones soul. It's a lovely outlet to keeps our thoughts in place :) Thanks for dropping by, keep visiting!

      Delete
  14. Just a quick note. When you receive comments like these -
    all the time i used to reaԁ smaller articles which as well clear thеіr motive, anԁ that is alѕo happening with this ρiecе of writing whiсh I am reading now.
    My web page Modelling
    you are better off not publishing them, since they are spam, and mostly generated by a script. This script also keeps looking for pages on which the comments have been approved, and once it finds them, sends it to databases which are used by similar scripts. SO you will find yourself flooded with very kind and encouraging comments with no specific relevance to your post but with a link at the end, usually to a commercial site. Thought you will benefit from this info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for bringing it to my notice. I have well deleted the comment. I was rather suspicious of the comment from an anonymous person in the very first place but thought of keeping it. Thanks Mr. Subhorup! Take care, keep visiting!

      Delete
  15. It is pretty amusing when someone writes about CAT!!
    Nice perspective, and a nice idea. I hope you bell that CAT! Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe why is it amusing? Are you talking about much hype created about it! Thanks for your good wishes :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah, the hype, the struggle and the moolah! CAT fever is already on, and I'm witnessing fluctuating and excruciating tales and details on a daily basis! :)
      Rohit

      Delete
    3. Lol! Ohh sorry to have bored you about the same stuff. hehe but I had the same anxiety in mind can't help it, but added it to my space. *giggle* Thanks for reading & the criticism is always welcome :) Keep visiting please!

      Delete
  16. Best of luck with your exam!! i know all about the stressing times of an impending life-changing exam so...keep strong! and let us know how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Antonella for your wishes. My exam went fine just waiting for the results :)

      Delete
  17. Lovely take on money! Somehow the situation is quite similar with bookworms! We have to drag our eyes away from the Flipkart and Homeshop18 wishlists so that the fresh crunchy bills can relax in our wallets!

    And you being a CAT aspirant makes me jump out of the window right NOW!... Mostly because I am tired of my parents meowing in my sleepy ear about CAT to me all the time!

    Keep on sharing your personal diary! :) ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Ohh I see, are you an IITian? Don't know why but I felt it for some reason, :D Yeah CAT is just like any serious, boredom strict entrance exam, but unlike those engineering entrance it teaches us a lot. Maybe we are mature enough after graduation to get in the flow. Thanks for reading & I totally agree on the flipkart thing, it's just so tempting. I spend 99% of my pocket money in it. hehe :D

      Delete
  18. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing
    to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!
    Feel free to surf my blog post : abt associates

    ReplyDelete
  19. Inсгedible! I'm genuinely enjoying the style and design of your site. Are you using a custom made theme or is this freely available to all individuals? If you do not want to say the name of it out in the public, please make sure to e-mail me at: haroldgragg@gmail.com. I'd геally enjoy tо get my hands on
    this theme! Appreciatе it.

    my web site :: kidney stone removal report ebook

    ReplyDelete

This post is incomplete without your comment. I Would Love to Hear what You Think ! ✿

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...