My First Blog Award !

I want to thank my blog friend Tonnomura over at "Tonnomura's World" for nominating my blog for the Liebster Blog Award.  This is my first blog nomination & I am elated  at receiving it.
Please be so kind as to check out "Tonnomura's World".  She is a beautiful blogger with an awesome personal blog ! 
The Liebster Blog Award is an award that is given by the blogging community to new up and up-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.


**Here are the details on receiving this award**
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves. 
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've nominated to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5.  No tag backs.

11 random facts about me ;)
1. I love old hindi movie songs, Kishore Da & Mohd. Rafi are my favorite
2. I am a very, I mean it very romantic soul. I never knew it but when I fell in love I got to know about this talent :)) of mine
3. I love Maths
4. I hate the Engineering Degree I possess :(
5. I wish to be a bestseller novelist some day (know it's a weird wish)
6. If I love a song I play it day in & day out, no stopping & only listening with my head phones On
7. I am a very simple girl.
8. I like some animals, find them cute but not all!
9. I hate facebook
10. I love it when people tell me that I have a sweet voice. :D
11. I want to get married very soon, just get a job & settle down ! hehe :)




So, here goes my 11 answers to questions been put up ! 
Q 1.What's your favorite sport?
Me : I love playing Badminton but I really like watching Tennis :)
Q 2. What's your favorite Fall nail polish?
Me:  Elle, my favorite color is NUDE light brown !
Q3. Which is your favorite movie?
Me:  Pursuit of Happyness
Q4. Do you prefer tea or coffee?
Me: I am delighted at the sight of a cappuccino, but being desi I love my cup of Tea !
Q5. Do you play any musical instrument?
Me: Nope, but would love to learn & play the Violin before I die!
Q6. What country would you like to visit soon?
Me: Switzerland 
Q7.Are you quiet or outgoing?
Me: Reserve & quite, I am even conservative regarding some issues as well ;)
Q8. Do you like candles?
Me: Love them, an essence of romance they reflect !
Q9.What will you be for Halloween?
Me: Since in India we do not celebrate Halloween, still if I get a chance I would be "A lady dracula"
Q10. Do you prefer winter or summer?
Me: Both, actually I loved Summers but now I have a craving for winter months. :)
Q11.  Ice cream or Yogurt?
Me: You scream, I scream for Ice cream :)

*Now here comes the exciting part, nominating at the most 11 fellow bloggers, I would love to give this award to friends who haven't recieved a single blog award till date & there writing are great , I have a lot of friends who deserve this  award but let me do my bit for people who haven't been awarded for a long time , have less than 60 followers!


1. Expressions of Life : Madhavi                                 
2. Udaipur Daily : Himanshu
3. Songs of my Life : Sravant
4. Beginner: Sasikumar Rajappan
5. Candid Girl : Megha
6. ADOLESCENCE : Ayushi
7. Corals & Crimsons : Khushbu 
8. Karenade Travel : Krincess 
9.  Wispers of Rain : IQ 
10. Lovely Busy Bee : Janika R
11. Loves Me; Loves Me Not: Domestic goddess next door

Questions You people have to answer :
1. Which is your favorite movie?
2. Why do you blog?
3. If one day, a fairy asks "Make a Wish !", What will be it ?
4. What were you like as a child?
5. Love marriage or arrange, which one would you prefer?
6.  Your first priority if you become a millionaire ?
7. Candle light dinner or Long Drive?
8. Ice-cream or Black Forest Cake?
9. Short stories or poetry ?
10.  How many hours do you spend on facebook daily?
11. Cute or beautiful, what's your pick ?

Blogging Tip: If you have word verification enabled on your blog, please remove it to get more comments, it gets really pathetic sometimes ! :) Take care folks !



29 comments :

  1. Thank you, Tanya. I'll prepare my own post for this and will let you know. :) Thanks for the blogging tip too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I am waiting for it dear! :) Happy blogging, take care !

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! for your very first award! Cheers! :)
    This is just a start, you deserve many more awards. It was great to know more about you.

    Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear Simran, love you too, little angel! Take care :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks a lot Tanya...:D....Congrats to u toooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Tanya. Your blog is one such place that opens new avenues to be explored for us. The games you start are awesome, and I am glad I follow and read your posts quite often. Your words make people smile, and isn't that the best gift we can give someone? Keep writing and weaving your magic :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Amrit I don't know what to say :D You made my day more beautiful :) Thanks for the lovely words you wrote here! I am glad I make you smile through my writings, not because of frequent grammatical errors. lol! Take care friend :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you very much Tanya :) You're a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pleasure is mine dear ! :)Take care, happy Blogging :)

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much swthrt... :) you are a real angel.. But tell me the last date for doing all this Tani.. M having campus recruitment very soon.. So I am not spending much time on internet these days.. )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! No problem at all dear Ayushi! Please concentrate on the placements you can do this post any time you wish too. :) It's just that I wanted you to know. Take care, all the best buddy!

      Delete
  7. You really deserve the award :) Your blog is one of my favorites!!
    Why do you hate your degree? Is it because you prefer writing? and I don't think being a best seller novelist is a weird wish, I believe that anything you think and want you can get it! :D
    That word verification is quite annoying, I hope mine is disabled lol i need to check that :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate the coding stuff dear Tonnomura, actually I am bad at it :D Yeah, every dream is lovely, but I know maybe I am not such a good writer to realize the dream! Hehe. I am glad you came to check my replies sweetheart :) Really happy that you love my blog! Take care :)
      Love & hugs
      Tanya

      Delete
  8. Thanks my dear Tany...... :) i'm just excited and HUGS to you dear.... :) :) no other WORDS and I'm running short of words to express my happiness.. :) more on my blog as POST of EXPRESSION.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure friend :) I am happy, that I am the cause for the happiness. I wish that you keep blogging with all the lovely posts & excellent write-ups & poems :) Be happy, Happy Blogging ! :)

      Delete
    2. Here is the POST Tanya...and its for you....

      http://expressions-of-life-madhavi.blogspot.in/2012/10/first-precious-award-by-tanya-liebster.html

      Delete
  9. Tanya :D :D .. Before replying to your comment on my Blog.. I am here to read what is the award all about.. and I am so excited.. it just reminded me of my "slambook" days.. :) I will do this asap :D :D .. (I am really sorry, was keeping a little busy with a few things at home..and a little bit with illness :D) ..
    And let me tell out of a lot of things we share in common, Number 5 Random Fact is my favorite :D :D .. I wish the same too!!!!!!!!

    You have got me hooked to your space.. :) like others I love your Blog too :)
    *Hugs* and Cheers for being such a warm person! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are well now dear Megha, health should be your priority, every thing will follow :D You can do the post when ever you get time dear! All the best for dream 5 ;) Thanks for liking in here :) Take care

      Delete
  10. my post is updated.. with no nominations.. :(

    but the rest is in place.. :)

    take care and thanks for this opportunity.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your post, it was an endearing one :) With time when your followers will increase maybe you have to thing to whom you want to give this award too. :D Don't worry your writings are lovely, keep writing every thing will follow. Happy Blogging !

      Delete
  11. Tanya I am clueless about this thing, I had to search the word Leibster for its meaning. What should I do now as you have nominated me. How would I know who got the award. What are the things in between. And I am really really thankful to you for your kindness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Khushbu, I have given you this award because your blog is lovely! Liebster means "One Lovely". You just need to follow the rules, do a post where you tell 11 random things about yourself, answer my questions, nominate at the most 11 fellow bloggers whom you like as a blogger & pose 11 questions for them to answer :) Congrats, take care! Happy Blogging :)

      Delete
    2. Ok Tanya I will do it ASAP. Thank you dear.

      Delete
    3. :D You can do it whenever you get time dear :D

      Delete
  12. Checked your blog out from Tonnomura's nominations! Congrats!!! Awesome blog too!!! I'm a new follower via gfc! :)

    Yours Truly,
    aubzie
    of aubzielation and Party Prints & Pieces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Dear Aubzie. I am so glad you came here because I discovered your blog ! You have one of prettiest blog I have come across so far. A super awesome outlook. Glad you liked in here dear :) You have just got a new reader !! :)

      Delete
  13. Dear Tanya thank you for nominating my Blog as a Liebster Blog... I know it is too late but I have updated my post with the answers and nominees... Ones again thank you so much for this recognition.... and here is the link to my post "Beginner : My first Blog Award...!!!" Happy Blogging...!!!

    ReplyDelete

This post is incomplete without your comment. I Would Love to Hear what You Think ! ✿

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...