Love + CAT + Parents




Preface




This is my first book, do forgive me if there are any mistakes. I have tried to pen down all the feelings I have felt in these wonderful 4 years of college life. For a shy girl like me it was not easy to dream about falling in love ever, still God made me met the “Love of my life”, yes He is the best person I have ever seen or talked to, ever had in my life...


Life’s so perfect with him & so empty without him....
Love+CAT+ Parents is my wonderful journey through Love & re-conciling it with my parents & most of all facing the tough CAT ordeal.  It was not an ordeal after all because as per my father’s condition I would be getting to marry the person I love... 
I know it’s worth the try & if even if I didn’t crack it ,I will only marry him... ;)
There are a lot of things in this novel that are written to make things simple but 90% of the stuff is based on real life.

1 comment :

This post is incomplete without your comment. I Would Love to Hear what You Think ! ✿

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...