Living With Granpa !



Source
This is the story of little John who had to live with his Grandpa for two days, discover for yourself if the stay ended as an Ordeal or a period of bliss between the two!

On a Friday afternoon my parents got a phone call informing that my great grand aunt had expired this morning & in urgency they packed their bags leaving for America. The dilemma in front of them was where should I be left at my Grandpa’s home or my aunt’s?
Finally after calling them both, my mother decided to leave me at the mercy of my Grandfather. She knew that I would completely dissent this proposal but since my aunt was busy for the weekend I had no option.
My Grandfather & I, hated each other or maybe that’s what I thought. It’s been on two occasions that I had experienced his blunt  and effrontery behavior. Hence my father drove me to the small accommodation of my Grandfather & he was not so happy at my arrival, at his home he asked me how were my studies going & I replied Fine in an impolite manner. The next day my grandfather woke me up & informed that he was going to take me to the circus. I got ready in haste & was delighted to arrive at the Circus. As the magician began to show  cryptic acts, the Lion performed gymnastics besieged by  spectators. In a jiffy the lion got violent & the people began running here & there in no time I lost my way & fell on the ground. I was crying and in about two minutes I was embraced by someone, clinching tightly to me showering me with hoards of affection. The person was none other than my lovely Grandpa. That moment change my perception towards our bond. The entire night we talked & laughed at old memories of my father’s childhood narrated so lovingly to me by my gradpa. :) :) :)

6 comments :

  1. Short sweet story :) Enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and crisp... reminded of my grandpa...

    Himanshu Nagpal | Being Traveler

    http://www.beingtraveler.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Himanshu,I would get back to your site asap :)

      Delete
  3. Sweet!! But I would have liked to read a little more! :) ... I can be a little demanding sometime. Please forgive me if it offends you :) ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! No you did not offend me even the slightest bit. Actually I am not so good at writing short stories so would try my best the next time. Thanks a lot ! Would try & add more stuff to the stories the next time I write :D Take care !

      Delete

This post is incomplete without your comment. I Would Love to Hear what You Think ! ✿

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...