It's Me

For the previous part click here


Hii! I am Preshtha, a 17 year old regular school pass out about to enter my college life. I am a bit nervous today as I don’t like changes in life; I am not open to adapting different things easily. That's the worst part, but still I am looking forward to starting a new life after school... After all school has to end!!
About me; I am a regular not-so-pretty yet, a cute girl, good in studies, I like studying to the core, score good always above 92... at an average.
Tomorrow is the first day of my college & I am fretting very badly, not showing this to my sister & parents as I know they will start showering me with comforting things...
I know this paragraph sounds boring.. Just wait because my life’s gonna be a roller-coaster in a while ;)

                                                                                                                                    to be continued....

For previous posts on this beautiful love story click  Love Cat Parents

Disclaimer: This intro is just a work of fiction, excerpts are taken from certain life experiences but it does not owe resemblance to a real character.




6 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Cathy. I hope you liked the intro of the protaganist... Thanks friend

      Delete
  2. Strapped in for the roller-coaster. Sounds like it's gonna be a fun ride.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaks Chris... I hope you like the journey of this love tale :)

      Delete

This post is incomplete without your comment. I Would Love to Hear what You Think ! ✿

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...