Cruel Intentions ! (55 Fiction)




Blood covered the entire floor!
~ Police was trying hard to establish the mystery behind Mrs. Shyama brutal murder.
Mr. Sharma was devastated, he loved Shyama, she was his life!!

Stricken by affliction he hugged Julie, crying he said "What has happened!"

Julie grinned & thought to herself "I killed her for you, my Love!"







Post Script:
This is my first try at 55 fiction. I got introduced to this lovely genre a few days back. I wish someday I could write a flawless piece. The story contains 55 words including the title "Cruel Intentions".

Criteria:
A literary work will be considered 55 Fiction if it has:
Fifty-five words or less (A non-negotiable rule), however some publishers actually require exactly 55 words, no more and no less.
A setting,
One or more characters,
Some conflict, and
A resolution. (Not limited to moral of the story)
The title of the story is not part of the overall word count, but it still can’t exceed seven words.



Image Courtesy



26 comments :

  1. Won't say it's perfect.
    But frst try left me with no words other thn...
    Kya baat Kya baat kya baat....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know have to work a lot in this. Thanks for the review Himanshu.

      Delete
  2. A gripping thriller .... loved it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the idea was cool, but will try & pen down much better piece the next time. Thanks for the support GS:)

      Delete
  3. I thought your story was really good. I am kind of enthralled by this genre. This is the first I've heard of it. I went ahead and gave it a shot myself. I gave you credit for telling me about this genre, so you're blog is linked in it. You can read mine here.

    http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=4904109104725302773#editor/target=post;postID=108214168167484485

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's really exciting,you should definitely try it. The ideology of writing in a restricted word domain is pretty enthralling :)

      Delete
  4. It was really nice!! I never heard of this genre but seems interesting and challenging. I hope you keep writing some more of this and share it here in your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Tonnomura, I would try my best to keep the spree rolling. :) Will end up doing something better the next time around!

      Delete
  5. Let me see, if I can come up with something (this is really challenging)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Haddok. It's really nice of you for visiting the blog. Yeah you can, surely! Hope you liked the story! Take care

      Delete
  6. I can imagine how difficult would it be to convey a story in only a few words. But you have conveyed it well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh thanks a ton. It really made me happy, thanks for the appreciation Khushbu. :)

      Delete
  7. Great idea for a story! Great first attempt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Surprise ending! I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought this was brilliantly chilling!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love and mystery rolled into one. Cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A woman scorned is dangerous, my post has a similar theme :) lovely

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah! I would say the love and mystery has been packaged in 55 words, too good!

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did well...especially given that the title is part of your 55. And you managed to do a mixture of both themes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, it's beautifully written and wonderful attempt at suspense:)
    Check my blogs on www.vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

This post is incomplete without your comment. I Would Love to Hear what You Think ! ✿

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...