Russian Salad...

Yummy Russian Salad


This is an easy & tasty Salad, healthy & very Yummy. Requires no cooking just mixing....

Serves: 
2

Ingredients:
1 cup curd, nicely beaten & softened
1 tablespoon mayonnaise (veg & non-veg both are fine)
1 onion chopped into pieces (small)
Half a capsicum chopped (*optional)
A small tomato chopped into pieces(take out the seeds)
Measured quantity of Cabbage being sliced into very small pieces
Salt to taste
Black Pepper

Recipe:
1) Add the mayonnaise, salt & pepper in the curd then whip nicely.
2) Then all the veggies & toss so that everything's covered nicely with the curd.
3) Taste a bid to check whether the salt is perfect.

Russian Salad is Ready ! Enjoy....




  

12 comments :

  1. Humm let me know how you like it then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make this.. My mum loves it!!

    :) And I will let you know how it turned out to be :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh yes definitely, I will love to know if your Mom liked it. Thanks for such a lovely comment Megha & thanks for following me as well. You made my day. Btw your blog is very nice :)

      Delete
  3. I forgot to mention I love Blogs with "step-by-step pictures.. glad to have found another one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh how nice of you :) I will try-n-add more pics in the net post :) Hope you like in here :)

      Delete
  4. Drool...drool...drool...I am expecting some visitors tonight! So, am definitely going to make this today! Thanks Tanya.. WOW---you are multi-talented!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh Thanks a lot! It would turn out to be super tasty believe me! Glad you liked it dear :)

      Delete
  5. This looks really healthy and tasty too, Tanya :)
    Nice, keep it up :)

    Regards

    Jay
    http://road-to-sanitarium.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jay! It's easy & tasty, thanks for visiting

      Delete
  6. Looks easy to make and yummy too! :)

    ReplyDelete

This post is incomplete without your comment. I Would Love to Hear what You Think ! ✿

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...