Facebook -- A Status Symbol

With so many social networking sites round the corner, it’s now become a must to have one. With face book one is able to connect with lost friends and colleagues and that too very fast. But has the trend surpassed our privacy…

Facebook has surely been the " IN " thing these days. With youngsters,celebs and other genres of the man kind being  a member. If you do not have a f’buk or a twitter you are not in the social arena of the feel good factor. The site is present for meeting old buddies and making new one’s but has it just been restricted to that? I don’t think so….This friend connect site has taken a new dimension of filling up the void space of many. People today are very much bounded by just involving themselves with their virtual lives. Most of them are so freaky instigated by the facebook bug that it’s tough too leave this habbit of chatting and drawing their lives on to be visible to everyone… From physical abuse to rating them selves in a particular photo, most of the crowd is happy with the stuff. But,is it safe to be so virtually involved with all the people or it might be dangerous.
Now i am not pointing to just everyone,I am talking about people who do not keep a check on the limiting factor and expose almost all their personal lives. It’s just like any mode of connecting and chatting with people + all the advanced features,,, why have we taken it to that strict level of contentment???
Why do we as people so intervened by the face book?? Is it worthy or not?? ask yourself??


12 comments :

  1. A very well written post. We shouldn't get addicted to social network. This adversely affects our life in the longer run !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you are right privacy shall be maintained. Glad you liked it :) Thanks

      Delete
  2. I believe it is the natural need to be of worth that is nourished by Facebook and the like. The more friends you have, the more comments you get, the better you feel - being of worth. But I agree the thing has come totally out of proportion. We should question what kind of worth we are on Facebook and we should question what praising other people's nonsense means. I, for one, will not be a fool.

    But I would love to have you as my friend on Facebook. You are kind. Thank you very much for your inspiring comments on my blogs.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pleasure is all mine. Your poetry are so inspiring, short & wonderful. I am glad that I came across your blog. Take care

      Delete
  3. I really love the way u convey ur ideas. love your blog From India

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Friend :) Welcome to my Blog, I am also from India. :)Glad you liked my writing. Take care! I would love to hear more from you

      Delete
    2. Thank's for you visit and comment back can we follow each other From Shocking images

      Delete
    3. Yeah sure I would love to! Thanks Always Lucky ;)

      Delete
  4. So it's a good thing that I only really use FB for my blog and to see my new tagged photos =) Great post!
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah according to my perspective it's a good thing :) Thanks Chezka

      Delete
  5. Well written post, I like your writing style! I like FB as well (:

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I see, liking FB is fine over indulgence becomes problematic sometimes. That's my point of view. Thanks AP :)

      Delete

This post is incomplete without your comment. I Would Love to Hear what You Think ! ✿

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...