Dementia

Sitting by the river...
Full of distress & anger....
I saw the ripples tamper...
playfully with the river across time...

Life is an enchanter...
making me get out of my anger....
of lost back time....
I thought why don't my love suffice....

It's been so long...
still i have been so strong....
not complaining a bit...
falling deep into guilt...

With each passing wave...
my Heart deeply sways...
asking for your love...
to get rid of the sorrow....

But later i had understand....
that time stays like sand....
i will be yours no matter what....
would love you deeply forever...
till I breath my last...

                                                                                                                                        © Tanya

6 comments :

  1. Such a beautiful rhyming poem ... loved it ... you have quite an interesting blog ... I guess I should start following your blog to get regular updates :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh thank you so much Mr. Speck for liking in here. Hope you read more of my articles & poems. Your blog is super cool!

      Delete
  2. For me, ''Love is enough to live my life''
    Care and Love of our dear ones makes everything Special,bless memorable moment and the most important a reason to live life!

    Here your words reflects of a Love so dedicated and promising!
    Lovely! :)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same here dear, love is the only feeling that make you move ahead no matter how many obstacles come in thy way :) Thanks for liking the poem :)
      Cheers!
      Tanya

      Delete
    2. Oh, this is so beautifully written. Its a sort of a survivor's manual.. and all of us face ups and downs in life, but with love we conquer all obstacles!

      Delete
    3. Thanks a lot for such a lovely comment. Welcome to "Coveted Dreams". :)

      Delete

This post is incomplete without your comment. I Would Love to Hear what You Think ! ✿

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...