My B'day

I had my 21st birthday this tuesday(8th Feb). It was a fine day as every year & got some presents from family & friends, but what i want to share are these lines written on two of the cards I received. Please read carefully & think it over. "Love is a priceless gift that cannot be brought or sold, but its far greater than a mountain made of gold."
For all mothers & daughters do think it over:
"So, When you ask God for a gift, be thankful if he sends, Not Diamonds, pearls or riches, but the innocent love of a Daughter that never ends." So make sure you deliver that innocent love to your parents & every mother is lucky to have a girl in the form of a Daughter. Love you.


                                                                                                                             © Tanya, Mamma

4 comments :

  1. oke, nice blog here... tks for visit mine... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou everyone @Siddharth & SEO Optimization. Do tell me if there is something more I can add of your interest :)

    ReplyDelete

This post is incomplete without your comment. I Would Love to Hear what You Think ! ✿

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...